Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Day 4 of Exposure Therapy

Today, I walked up the long Street, went to Shoprite and KFC. I tried engaging in a little chitchat with the opposite sex by asking the female attendants some questions. They seem intimidated by me. I am quite handsome you see. I didn't feel much or any anxiety. On a scale of 1 to 100, it was like 10.

I was at the bank today and I observed I was a bit confident at the counter where there were up to 3 sales girls. I even spoke to a lady on the queue with me. She had jumped the queue and was right in front of me. She denied it but really didn't care. Really trying to chat, even if it's irrelevancies.

I plan to go to the police station today and file a complaint. The bullying must end. Can't allow it to continue. My nerves must not fail me. The anxiety must not interfere Another problem is money. The cops here will expect some cash and I am not too fluid. I'll basically be broke after I drop "something" for them.

Oh, for the past 2 days, I've not been well so could not do much therapy. It was only yesterday I walked down the long street and did not have the energy to Shoprite.

So I am skipping those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment