Sunday, October 9, 2016

Day 8 of Exposure Therapy

Today is day 8 of exposure therapy and I am about to commence the long walk. It's already p[ast 6 here and I just wait forever perhaps out of fear. My anxiety is already rising but I learnt a lesson yesterday. My thoughts are actually worse than the walk itself. Anxiety is so deceptive. There is really nothing to fear. Nothing whatsoever. So I'm off for my walk now. Later, I'll go to the mall. Finished the walk and came back home. Today, was more tense than usual as I have been under some pressure lately which has made me quite paranoid. Been harassed by some worthless people. I am just trying to calm my nerves. Around 8pm, I left home with my cousins friend to the shopping mall. Browsed shoprite quite a bit and left. Headed straight to KFC where we sat down for 15minutes. My deepest challenge at KFC is making eye contact. I don't just want to look people in the eyes.Or if I do, its for a nanosecond and I bend my head down and stare at my phone. I won't give up. I need to get better so and even be okay so I can start attending my Christian meetings regularly again.I owe that to my Creator and myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment