Monday, October 10, 2016

Day 9 of My Exposure Therapy.

It's already 6:03 p.m and I am yet to leave the house for my long walk. Perhaps I should set a time for these walks rather than wait this late. Perhaps I should set different hours each day of the week so I do not pigeon hole myself. I am determined to do these walks and other forms of exposure because its the price I have to pay to get better. I have to be focused because of a degeneration of my self-image recently due to harassments by some low lifes who tackle joy in putting others down. Let me get ready to go and I'll feed you back about my progress. Please pray for me. Let me say some affirmations to myself. 1. I am supremely confidence. 2. I look amazing 3. I am simply amazing 4. I have amazing and confidence eyes. 5. I am gorgeous and talented. 6. I am getting better and better Good thing I went for the walk. I felt on top of the world after the walk. It was exhilarating. When you face great fear head on, you come out stronger. It has left a positive feel on me. My psychologist was proud of me. It is advised that the best time to expose yourself is when you're having a panic attack. That's it is the fear of panic attacks is whjat grips. When you face the fear head on about 15 times, the fear disappears. I am ready to take it on I left for the mall around 8:20 pm and went into Shoprite. Was less intimidating than usual. Rather than go to Shoprite, I went to a more open eatery. To be honest, the mall was emptier than usual as it was near closing hours. Well, today was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment